Sunday 22nd December 2019
4.30pm to 6.30pm
This is taking place on the green outside the shop so – WRAP UP WARM FOLKS and come and enjoy the festivities!
Please bring a chair if you wish to sit down.
– Carol Singing outside the shop to start off the festivities at 4.30pm
– Complimentary Mulled Wine/Apple Juice and Mince Pies
(Please help us to be green and bring your own cup if you can so we don’t have to use disposable!)
– Raffle – win a fabulous hamper of shop goodies!
– Free bran tub for the kids
– Not forgetting Lucy and Sarah’s handmade Marshmallow Snowmen!
– The Fayre will end with a walking tour of the village to view the festive windows with Carol singing along the way, before ending at the Fleece.
There’s no better way to get into the festive spirit than coming together to sing under the stars with a cup of something warm and a mince pie – we do hope you will bring family, friends and join us!